Training DS Environmental Offers
DS Environmental provides training for individuals who may come in contact with regulated hazardous building materials. Some of the training we provide includes:
- OSHA Compliance and Awareness Training in:
- 16 Asbestos Operations & Maintenance Training
Who Needs It?
Many individuals can benefit from the training courses we offer, including the following:
- School Custodial & Maintenance Workers
- Property Management Custodial & Maintenance Workers
- Anyone who may come in contact with hazardous and/or regulated materials
- Such as construction workers, plumbers, or electricians
Why Is It Needed?
The training offered by DS Environmental Consulting are informative and important, but sometimes also mandatory.
- OSHA requires that employers institute & ensure participation in a worker training program for employees exposed to hazardous materials at, or above the permissible exposure limits
- All school custodial and maintenance workers who conduct any activity that may result in the disturbance of asbestos-containing building materials must receive this training
Contact DS Environmental at (303) 286-9094 to learn more about training and education opportunities!